Looking to create a character of your own for web comics or portraiture? Wanting to try new art techniques and not sure where to begin? Maybe you have a strict budget and are afraid you may not have the finances to create pieces similar to those you’ve seen others create. You’re in luck! This blog is designed to offer tips to those who want to break into new techniques and create memorable characters and scenes of their own!
Current Art Thoughts
- Art on a Budget: Paint Tips
- Art on a Budget: Rubbing Alcohol
- Art on a Budget: Photographing Traditional 2-D Art
- Character Creation: Development
- Character Creation: Design